Version 1.3 | Updated May 28th, 2021
We currently offer users the option of participating in online marketing campaigns to request quotes on products including but not limited to insurance and automotive products (referred to herein as “Services”). By using the Site and the Services, you consent to the following terms.
YOUR VISITATION, USE, AND REGISTRATION ON THIS SITE MEAN THAT YOU ACCEPT THE PRACTICES SET FORTH IN THIS POLICY. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THE POLICY AT ANY TIME. YOUR CONTINUED USE INDICATES YOUR AGREEMENT TO THE CHANGES. IT IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK BACK REGULARLY FOR UPDATES TO THIS POLICY.
This policy covers the following topics:
• What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the Site or the Services;
• How the information is used;
• With whom the information may be shared;
• What choices are available to you regarding collection, use, and distribution of the information; and
• How you can OPT OUT of receiving marketing information from or providing personal information to Provider.
• How you correct errors or inaccuracies in your information.
1. What information do we collect?
We collect several different types of information from you:
A. Information collected at registration
We collect personal information when you register with us and when you use our Services. We may combine this information about you with information we obtain from our business partners or other companies. During registration for some of our services, we may require users to give us basic contact information (such as your first and last name, e-mail addresses, and mobile phone number). The information requested on the registration form may change from time to time. Although additional demographic information may be requested at the time of registration, only information marked “required” is necessary for registration and utilization of our services.
We do not accept registrations from persons under the age of eighteen. If you are between the ages of 16-18 you must have your parent’s approval to register. If we learn that a user is under the age of eighteen without valid parental approval, we will terminate the account and delete the user’s information. We will not be liable for any content or advertisements viewed by minor children in violation of the terms of this policy.
In compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), the Site is not directed at or designed to attract children. Accordingly, we do not knowingly or intentionally collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 13 years of age.
B. Information collected through use of the Site and Services
In addition to the specific questions you answer when you register for our Services, we may also collect information from winners of our contests, such as their street address, phone number, and date of birth so that we can comply with various state and federal reporting requirements.
As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you and to improve marketing, analytics.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Ghray Area Holdings, Inc. and our marketing partners, affiliates, or analytics or online service customer support providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
We and third parties with whom we partner to provide certain features on our site or to display advertising based upon your Web browsing activity use LSOs such as HTML 5 to collect and store information.
Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
We partner with a third party to either display advertising on our Web site or to manage our advertising on other sites. Our third-party partner may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this site and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served ads. You will continue to receive generic ads.
2. What do we do with the information we collect?
Without limiting the foregoing, by providing your personal information on the Site, you agree that such act constitutes an inquiry and/or application for purposes of the Amended Telemarketing Sales Rule (16 CFR §310 et seq.), as amended from time to time (the “Rule”) and applicable state do-not-call regulations. As such, notwithstanding that your telephone number may be listed on the Federal Trade Commission’s Do-Not-Call List, and/or on applicable state do-not-call lists, we retain the right to contact you via telemarketing, including by means of a pre-recorded message and automated voice dialing, in accordance with the Rule and the applicable state do-not-call regulations.
Your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Site constitutes your express written consent to receive telemarketing calls from third-party marketers, including by means of a pre-recorded message and automated voice dialing. Your consent will be effective regardless of whether the number you have provided: (a) is a home, business, or cell phone line; or (b) is or will be registered on any state or federal Do-Not-Call (DNC) list, and such consent shall remain in effect until you revoke your consent by contacting us, as described in Section 5 (“OPT OUT”).
3. With whom do we share information?
- We may disclose the name of winners of our contests as may be required by law on our Site and in winner’s lists.
- We may also disclose information about you as we believe is reasonably necessary to comply with laws such as to comply with a subpoena, regulations, court or administrative orders. When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
- With your permission, we will provide your personal information to other companies so that they can market their products or services to you.
- With your permission, we may also share aggregate demographic and other information regarding use of our Services with third parties for marketing and other purposes.
You further consent to receive autodialed and/or pre-recorded telemarketing calls from or on behalf of Provider and Provider’s third-party marketing partners at the telephone number you provide to us, including your wireless number, if applicable. You understand that consent is not a condition of purchase.
We use the information we collect from you to do the following:
- provide the Services to you,
- confirm your agreement with us for use of the Services,
- improve our Services,
- award contest prizes,
- customize certain pages or Services for you, and
- send you newsletters, promotional information, and updates.
4. Access to your account
If your personal information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may delete/remove it by making the change on our member information page or by emailing our Customer Support here or by contacting us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
5. OPT OUT
By submitting your information to us, you are consenting to receive marketing communications from Premiere Partners and its third-party marketing partners. If, after you have shared your information with us, you decide that you do not want to receive marketing communications from Provider, you can discontinue the communications by sending an email here with the phrase “opt out” (or similar language) in the subject heading, or by calling 917-725-1003. You may also send opt-out requests to the following address:
Ghray Area Holdings, Inc, | 9901 Brodie Lane, Suite 160 PMB538, Austin, TX 78748
If you have registered or submitted information under more than one email account, you must submit separate opt-out requests for each account.
We may provide information to third parties, and third parties may independently collect information about users. Information shared with, or collected by, these third parties is subject to those third parties’ policies governing use and disclosure of personal information. Users should contact those third parties directly if they do not wish to receive communications from them, do not want those third parties to collect information about them, or wish to take any other actions with regard to such information.
6. Data Retention
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
7. Other websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites. We cannot be responsible for their content or for personal information you may choose to share with them. Please note: any information you release directly to parties who provide services to us, such as any vendors who advertise on our Site or Services, may be subject to different rules of use or disclosure. We encourage you to investigate the privacy policies and practices of any third parties prior to disclosing personal information to them.
Your privacy is important to us and we take commercially reasonable measures to protect the security of the personal information we collect both during transmission and once we receive it. Because this site does not encrypt incoming e-mail, you should not send information that you consider highly sensitive through this Web site. We use commercially reasonable security measures to ensure that your personally identifiable information is not lost, misused, altered, or unintentionally destroyed. We also use software programs that monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. Except for authorized law enforcement investigations, no attempts are made to identify individual users or their usage habits. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
When you enter sensitive information on our site, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us here.
9. Disclaimer Notice
The Provider makes no claims, promises or guarantees about the accuracy, currency, completeness, or adequacy of the contents of this Web site and expressly disclaims liability for errors and omissions in its contents. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and freedom from computer virus, is given with respect to this Web site, the Services or its links to other Internet resources.
We display personal testimonials of satisfied customers on our site in addition to other endorsements. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you wish to update or delete your testimonial, you can contact us here.
11. Social Media Widgets
12. Endorsement Disclaimer
When visiting our Site, your Web browser may produce pop-up advertisements. These advertisements are typically produced by other Web sites you visited or by third-party software installed on your computer. The Provider does not endorse or recommend products or services you may view when you receive a pop-up advertisement on your computer screen while visiting our site.
Reference in the Site to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm, or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the public, and does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the Provider.
13. Notice of changes
14. Your California Privacy Rights.
A. California Consumer Privacy Rights (Please opt out here for CA residents only: CCPA)
California law provides California residents with the following privacy rights:
- Right to access personal information: Individuals exercising this right may request access to the categories and specific pieces of their personal information we have collected in the prior 12-month period. Individuals exercising this right may receive their personal information, when provided electronically, in a readily-useable format.
- Right to deletion: Individuals exercising this right can ask us to delete their personal information we have collected, though we may be permitted to retain personal information for certain purposes.
- Right to disclosure: Individuals exercising this right can receive additional information regarding the sources from which we collect information, the purposes for which we collect and share personal information, the information of theirs we hold, and the categories of parties with whom we share their information.
- Right to opt out of sales: As permitted by applicable law, we may share your personal information for monetary or other valuable consideration (under California law, this is considered a “sale”). You may opt out of such a “sale” of your personal information to third parties. You can exercise your right to opt-out by following instructions in Section 5 (“OPT OUT”).
- Right to be free from discrimination: Users may freely exercise these rights without fear of being denied goods or services.
- Currently, this law specifically applies to California residents. If you are a resident of California, and would like to exercise one of your rights, please contact us here. You may designate an authorized agent to request the exercise of one or more of these rights on your behalf. Please note all consumer requests are subject to verification and there may be circumstances where we do not honor your request, as permitted under the law. We may verify your request by asking for additional information about how you found out about Ghray Area Holdings, Inc. DBA GrantsForHomeowners.com & Grants For Homeowners, who referred you to Ghray Area Holdings, Inc., to make a request (which Publisher, Querier or Partner referred you to us) and which websites you made the same requests to; and we will need to be able to verify with that Publisher or Partner as to the validity of your request first. If you are using an authorized agent, such requests are subject to the same criteria.
B. California’s “Shine the Light” Law
Additionally, through California’s “Shine the Light” law, California residents who provide personal information in obtaining products or services for personal, family, or household use are entitled to either: (1) a list detailing the categories of information shared and the entities to which such information was provided; or (2) to be notified of a mechanism by which a consumer may opt-out of having their information shared with third parties. We have elected the second option. To opt-out of having your information shared with third parties, please see instructions in Section 5 (“OPT OUT”).